Stephanie Louise- All Things Beautiful: Discount Store Haul!!!

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Discount Store Haul!!!

Man, I was so excited for this one. I made an online makeup order today (shhh its a surprise!) and then decided to hit my local Big Lots. I have a pretty nice amount of both high-end and drugstore makeup, so I am not snooty about finding a good deal. In fact, it gives me an awesome rush. So here are my goodies!



So here's my makeup stuff! On the left we have a Maybelline Cool Effect Eyeliner/Eyeshadow in On the Rocks. I know a lot of people don't like these, but they make a nice eyeshadow base I think, with primer of course. All those white tubes are lipliners and they are one of my very favorites. These are Revlon Colorstay Lipliner in clear. I adore it. I got 3 of those babies, I keep them everywhere. Wet n Wild Eyeliner Pencil in Black which came with the eyeshadow set. The foundations are both Maybelline Mineral Power in Light. The eyeshadows are all Wet n' Wild which were in a boxed set. The lips next! From the top left are three Revlon Renewist lipcolors in Heart Warming, Moistly Mocha, and Full Blush. The first tube is Revlon ColorStay Ultimate Liquid Lipstick in Perfect Peony. I couldn't believe that was there!!! I love these little suckers! Next is Maybelline lipstick in Cool Watermelon which I think is lovely. & last is Revlon ColorStay Overtime Lipcolor in Forever Pink.
My swatches. Was I into pink today or what?

I am totally loving this case! Its from Alicia Silverstone's designs for Ecotools. This is the front, big inside pocket, but on the outside is a clear outside which allows you to see the brush that came with it AND the brushes it will hold! This will likely be my new weekend travel bag!

Hi baby, I love you!

Two Wet n' Wild Mascaras I've been wanting to try. Has anyone tried these? What do you think of them?
So I already have a set of these, but I have really thick hair so I picked up another set. Plus the hair pins they come with are awesome and I use them on their own. Conair brand.


Woo! So there it all is! Okay, not ALL of it, but I figured you wouldn't care what kind of dish soap I buy....or do you? Have any of these products? Want to see any reviews?

1 comment:

  1. lov that brush! :)
    well ... I'm not so good at makeup
    but I do my best! xD hahaha
    so congrats!
    nice post!
    we can follow each other if you want!
    http://englishbubble.blogspot.com/
    then, letme know!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis

Blogging tips