Stephanie Louise- All Things Beautiful: Konad Type Nail Image Plates Haul-Newbies!

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Konad Type Nail Image Plates Haul-Newbies!

First off, if you don't know what the Konad is, then read my blog all about it. Alrighty, so today I got my new nail plates to add to my ridiculously overflowing collection! I also have another set coming soon! Why do I have so many? Because to buy through Konad they are way more expensive! I get 20 plates this way for less than $20. I'm addicted! So here is my new set, to read reviews or buy them go HERE.  I am really excited about the next ones coming because they have really cute holiday plates! These were taken with the plastic film still on, THESE WERE NOT SCRATCHED UP IN ANY WAY. I did this so that there would be less glare. You can see removal of the film in the last picture.
NOTE: Some of these are similar or the same designs as I have on some other plates, I knew this before purchase. I wanted the rest of the patterns I didn't have so it was worth it.





You MUST peel off the clear plastic before use!



Voila!

Anyone else buy these and absolutely love them?

4 comments:

  1. They are gorgeous! You have a wonderful blog, I will definitly check back to read more of your posts. I wish you all of the luck in the world (although I am sure you don't need it).

    All the best,
    Voe.
    ________________________________________
    http://lipstick-and-pearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, this was my first set of nail stamping plates, and I almost quit stamping because I was so disappointed with them. Then I bought a few real Konads and got the hang of stamping! Now I have the first series of Bundle Monster plates, the Red Angel set, and a few other fauxnads.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really love a lot of these! Once you get in the groove of using them, the faux plates are amazing. I get all of the good holiday plates this way!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis

Blogging tips