Stephanie Louise- All Things Beautiful: Top 10 Award June 2011

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Top 10 Award June 2011

Hey all! I have been given this award by The Unknown Beauty Blog to list my top 10 favorite products! I really couldn't pick my overall favorites(there's like 50!) so I did my favorites of this summer :) They're not in any specific order though, I was going to but man it was too hard!


1. Walgreens Brand Alpha Hydroxy Face Cream- I've been so addicted to this! I tried it kind of on a whim, but I haven't looked back since. I've bought other AHAs since this one, to see if there's a difference. There isn't. This is the best my skin has been in ages and THIS is why.

2. NYC Smooth Skin Bronzer in Sunny- This has a cult following. I have 10 in stock since I'm pretty sure they're being discontinued. Do I need to say more?

3. Hard Candy Sheer Envy Perfecting Primer- I've tried all the face primers, but this has been my favorite so far. I live in a hot climate (like really hot) but I still get dryness. So between sweating and dry spots, this is the winner.

4. Stila Fabulous in Fiji Travel Palette- Honestly I was pretty skeptical about this...but I really liked the green color (see below) and the adorable case. Oddly enough I've used it a lot and I love the bronzer!

5. NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Roman Holiday- Classic sweet pink. Excellent texture. NARS quality. Win.

6. Revlon Makeup Eraser Pen- When I'm doing my makeup on the go or when I'm experimenting, this is my lifesaver. I have one in my purse and one in with my makeup brushes. Great when OTHER people screw up their makeup too.

7.ELF Waterproof Eyeliner Pen in Midnight- My favorite marker type eyeliner, and Ilove the blue hue. I think it really makes my eyes pop. I love that I can wear it alone too, so its easy to do my makeup in the car. My best friend also uses this daily before work in HER car too!

8. Victoria's Secret Lustre Eyeshadow in Private Beach- Beautiful, creamy, and my perfect nude. I am never disappoint. I just swipe it on with my finger and fall in love every time.

9. ELF All Over Color Stick in Spotlight- My perfect highlight. Great on everyone too. Catches the light on my inner eye and my cheekbones. I have these little babies in all the colors, this one is just the most versatile. Golden peach comes in second for summer.

10. Urban Decay Ultraglide Lip Color in Heat- Long lasting gloss in a lighter red with gold flecks. It makes my lips pop and the gold is my favorite part. Its a statement color so I tone down everything else. It isn't one of those advertised as long lasting, but I find it is!

The inside of my Fabulous in Fiji Palette. 

These are my top 10 so far this season! I want EVERYONE to do this post because I love to read them! I am specifically tagging  E's Beauty Blog , Princess Paradise , and Frugalspender19 !!! If you do this post please tag me and comment so I can see your post!

4 comments:

  1. That VS eyeshadow looks interesting! Anything that is the perfect nude captures my attention!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! Addicted to this color now! I have a sage color and a few others that I really like, but this is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woah, you have some great stuff girl. I really need to try that primer and I've been meaning to try out the N.Y.C. bronzer. Oooh, that face cream looks awesome, I'm gonna have to give it a try. Thanks for sharing and for tagging me. I did this one a few weeks back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Primers are such a touchy subject! I'm very love hate about them because everyone's skin is so different! The AHA is amazing!!! They don't carry it in my Walgreens so I pick it up online. It lasts like forever though because you use a thin amount. I haven't even made a dent yet.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis

Blogging tips