Stephanie Louise- All Things Beautiful: Mani of the Day: Sinful Colors in Unicorn

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Mani of the Day: Sinful Colors in Unicorn

I will be the first to tell you I'm not a huge yellow fan. I love it when I marble and do designs, but alone it very rarely is a standout in my collection. Then again, Unicorn isn't your average yellow. I find that on my lighter skin, fluorescent yellow looks really hard. With the pale tones I think it comes off very fresh and different. Its a lovely cream that I can see myself rocking next spring with some flowery decorations for sure!


Sinful Colors in Unicorn.
Base: Nail Life Hide Ridges Ridge Filler
2 Coats of Unicorn, Clean Application
Top Coat: Nail Life Speed Demon Polish Dryer

Check out these nail polishes on Amazon for something similar!



     
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis

Blogging tips