Stephanie Louise- All Things Beautiful: Walgreens Heads Up! Jordana + WnW

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Walgreens Heads Up! Jordana + WnW

Lots of Jordana Discounts! Lip pencils were 25 cents and glosses for 50 cents. Here's a snap of my local Walgreens set up! 



Have you guys seen these yet? They were in a random little nook, almost missed them!!! These are the last few from this line that I wanted to pick up...so I was thrilled!


 Hannah Pinktana

 Sage in the City

 Teal of Fortune
JORDANA
 Top to bottom Jordana Pretty Shine Lipglosses in: Dazzling, Lovely, Gorgeous, & Delightful.


Jordana Kohl Lipliners in Natural and Petal. Lighter shade is Natural, Darker shade is Petal. Natural is one of my favorites, so I grabbed two.


  1st is no flash, 2nd with flash so you can see the incredible colors.
 Top to bottom Jordana Pretty Shine Lipglosses in: Dazzling, Lovely, Delightful, & Gorgeous.
Bottom two are Jordana Kohl Lipliners in Natural and Petal.

1 comment:

  1. My Walgreens went bananas too! I got essie polishes and a ton of Burt's Bees stuff for half off or better! I wrote about it in my blog if you're interested. Guess I need to go back and see if they put any WnW stuff on clearance! Thx 4 the heads up!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis

Blogging tips