Stephanie Louise- All Things Beautiful: Wet n Wild Beauty Train Case! Only $9.99!

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Wet n Wild Beauty Train Case! Only $9.99!

So you guys now I've been loving everything Wet n Wild, and this is no exception! Check out this awesome beauty train case I spotted (and picked up!) from CVS for a whopping $9.99! At a $50 value and with some awesome travel sizes as well! I have been needing a new purse mascara and I can ALWAYS use more travel size nail polishes! Great variety, great price, great idea. Please Make more of these! The case isn't glass (c'mon guys its $9.99!) but it is durable enough for me to use! I haven't decided what I'm going to store/display in this yet, but I'll let you know!






  
Wet n Wild Color Icon Trios in Sweet as Candy & Don't Steal My Thunder
FYI this doesn't have the hard packaging, but has almost like packaging material base and top. Better than nothing, drives down the cost, and is perfect for a Z-Palettes! Blushes are also the same packaging!


Wet n Wild Color Icon Blushers in Pearlescent Pink and Heather Silk. As you can see, I didn't need to swipe much at all for high-impact pigmentation. I love that they included both a matte and a shimmer, very smart.


Wet n Wild Megalast Lip Colors in Stoplight Red and Think Pink. I love these! Perfect sizes, nice large amount, and two must have shades.  Both matte which I also love. The only issue for me is they don't have the name of the colors on the lipstick base, just on the packaging.


Wet n Wild Megalast Nail Color in Sugar Coat and Caught Red Handed. Adorable names right? Perfect travel sizes, and (once again) perfect colors because everyone should have one of each.


 Wet n Wild MegaPlump Mascara and Wet n Wild MegaLength Mascara in mini size. Both in Black. Please do notice that the BRUSH is FULL-SIZED because that is super important. Only the wand is shortened so you'll still get the nice full brush for your lashes

Anyone else pick these up???

4 comments:

  1. That's awesome and looks like a FANTASTIC gift idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the PERFECT gift! All ages too thanks to the matte shades as well! I hope they make tons more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, so cheap! Hope I can find one of these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where did you find this at? I have to have one!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis

Blogging tips