Stephanie Louise- All Things Beautiful: ELF Nymph Dreams $1 Eyeshadow Look!

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

ELF Nymph Dreams $1 Eyeshadow Look!

This is one of my favorite $1 quads from ELF. The teal is gorgeous, but the yellow highlight is very unique. The bronze is my favorite, check out the way it gets picked up in the flash below!




Products Used:
ELF Eyelid Primer
Maybelline Falsies in Black Drama
Physician'sFormula Gel Eyeliner Trios for Green Eyes, the black shade with green shimmer
ELF Quad in Nymph Dreams













On a sad note,this is the first time I've encountered chunks in my ELF eyeshadow...and in my favorite color too. I believe it wasn't mixed as well, but I certainly don't regret spending $1 on it!


2 comments:

  1. I don't have this quad! It's really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the name as well. These colors are so different that I doubt I would've put them all together in a palette. But it works, great forresty vibe!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis

Blogging tips