Stephanie Louise- All Things Beautiful: MEGA Summer Fruity Beauty!

Friday, August 12, 2011

MEGA Summer Fruity Beauty!


Freeman Feeling Beautiful Pineapple Facial Enzyme Mask

What it is: Gently exfoliates and moisturizes with Pineapple extracts and AHA’s for a more radiant and glowing complexion. Revitalizing enzyme mask for normal to combination skin types.

Why I love it: This is the only pineapple product I've ever had that smells like FRESH cut pineapple! Besides the amazing scent, it leaves my skin feeling soft and residue-free. I just have to remember its not edible.

Where to get it: Drugstores/Mega Stores for around $4.00. Also HERE on their website.


Korres Lip Butter in Pomegranate

What it is: This rich butter leaves lips deeply moisturized, supple, and kissably soft. Korres Lip Butters are formulated with natural oils and extracts to soothe and condition lips. Shea butter and rice wax provide lasting hydration and softness. This shiny, juicy pop of color comes in an array of "flavors" and is ideal for dry lips.

Why I love it: In conveinant packaging with clean-cut font, I always keep this on hand. Tinted beautifully, no shimmer, light shine, and extreme hydration. The perfect medium between lipstick and tinted lip balm, it really does melt into my lips like butter.

Where to get it: Sephora/Specialty Stores for $12.00. Pick it up from Sephora or check out other flavors HERE.

Wet n Wild Megalo Illuminating Powder in 
Spotlight Peach 




What it is: Create a luminous glow with a subtle iridescence on any complexion. Swirl the pearlescent hues together or use each individually to highlight face, neck, chest, and body.

Why I love it: This color is the perfect body highlight without being bronze, white, or pink. I used it on my neck and shoulders and go out without looking glittery or overdone.

Where to get it: Drug Stores/Discount Stores for around $3.99.


EOS Lip Balms in Strawberry Sorbet & Lemon Drop 

What it is: Adorable lip balms in enticing flavors within a sphere.

Why I love it: Not too thick, moisturizing, & its the only lip balm I don't lose in my purse. With a wide range of scents/flavors, you're bound to find one (or more!) you love. We have them in every room, usually twice or more.

Where to get it: Drugstores/Mega Stores for around $3.50. Also available HERE on EOS website.



Philosophy Melon Daiquiri Shampoo, Shower Gel, 
& Bubble Bath

What it is: Happy hour favorite, melon daiquiri, is a refreshing bath treat. Our shampoo, shower gel & bubble bath cleanses and conditions skin and hair.

Why I love it: With a sweetly melon scent and rich lather, this takes me to the beach sipping a melon daiquiri myself. I also have the lip gloss and body souffle. One of my absolute favorite summer scents. How cute is the recipe on the front?
 Note: I have never used this as a shampoo.

Where to get it: Sephora/Specialty stores & Philosophy's Website for $16.00.


Freeman Feeling Beautiful Guava Body Salt Scrub 
What it is: Grapefruit and Vitamin C replenish moisture while sea salt exfoliates dull, rough skin leaving it soft and velvety smooth.

Why I love it: With a guava/kiwi type scent, this is a tropical wonder capable of polishing my dry skin to perfection. I also love to use this before pedicures, my feet have never smelled so good!

Where to get it: Drugstores/Mega Stores for around $4.00. Also HERE on their website.


 The Body Shop Fuzzy Peach Bath & Shower Gel
The Body Shop 
What it is: Enjoy the rich lather of a soap-free, cleansing gel that leaves your skin feeling clean, soft, supple and scented with the sweet and fruity scent of fresh peaches.

Why I love it: Fresh peaches absolutely fill my bathroom with this shower gel! I love the lather and scent, plus it doesn't have that chemical smell some shower gels can have!
Where to get it: The Body Shop store or website HERE for $5.99.


Origins Never a Dull Moment 

What it is: When top layers of cells are evenly aligned, skin reflects light, shows a youthful glow. But over time, cells become sluggish and ragged. Light scatters. The result is strictly dullsville. Finely ground Apricot and Mango seeds plus nature’s potent extract from Papaya, dissolves lackluster skin cells and gobbles them up with no irritating friction and polishes skin to perfection. Skin beams with youthful exuberance. Looks radiant, innocent, untarnished by time or the elements.

Why I love it: Made with apricot and mango seeds and fruit extracts, this is a fruity powerhouse for your skin. Smells amazing and will leave your skin absolutely glowing, no matter your age. 100% of customers who have reviewed this product on their website would recommend this to others.

Where to get it: Origins stores, department stores,  and HERE on their website for $26.00.


ELF Essential Super Glossy Lip Shines in Party Peach, Strawberry, & Honey Do


What it is: This Super Glossy formula leaves your lips with a healthy glossy glow. The delicious flavor and sweet scent will leave you licking your lips in delight! The perfect on the go tube that is mess proof for anywhere and anytime!

Why I love it: With SPF 15 and an amazing shine, these stand against many of my high end lip gloss tubes without a problem. Some shimmer, some pearl, some shine, you'll find colors you love at an amazing price. I've collected them all and happily given many as gifts! If you don't like overly sweet glosses, this is a must have. All of these tubes are scented with a pleasant vanilla-grape flavoring.

Where to get it: ELF website & certain Targets/Dru/Discount stores for $1 each.


 Revlon Scented Nail Enamel in Passion Fruit, Peach Smoothie, & Orange Pop
What it is: Scented when dry. Gives up to 10 days of lasting color and shine. Exclusive silk-protein shield works to instantly help even out the surface of the nail while rising above color to automatically smooth away bubbles, streaks and brush marks.

Why I love it: I love this when I'm short on time. I pick a fun color, apply, and go...all without that "nail polish" smell! No one will even know you were in a rush!

Where to get it: Mega Stores & Drug Stores for around $4.00.

*Some products were sent for review, however that in NO way means I am giving a false review or reaction.*

2 comments:

  1. Whoa! Lots of great products! I am most intrigued by the Freeman body scrub. I've been keeping my eye out for a reasonably priced body scrub... and this one definitely fits the bill! Hope they sell it at Ulta, because that's where I'm headed tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen it at my local Walgreens, not sure about Ulta!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis

Blogging tips