Stephanie Louise- All Things Beautiful: Pedicure: Confetti Nail Color in Lonesome Dove & Tazmanian Devil

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Pedicure: Confetti Nail Color in Lonesome Dove & Tazmanian Devil

So normally I don't show off pedicures, but I am LOVING this one! I picked these up for $1.99 at CVS while I was in California. Confetti Long Wearing Nail Color isn't a brand I've picked up often, but I will from now on!





 Left is Confetti Nail Color in Tazmanian Devel and right is Confetti Nail Color in Lonesome Dove.

 





Check out all the colors, I love it! It actually only took one medium glitter coat too!

So far this has lasted 2.5 weeks without any chips!

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow these look great! It's a nice change the the traditional tacky rainbow sparkles -- I'm going to have to go check out CVS :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm usually not big on polishes like this...maybe its because its over the gray or because of the colors or the multiple size glitters...but I'm loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just picked up Tazmanian Devil today...so awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis

Blogging tips