Stephanie Louise- All Things Beautiful: Why You NEED to Check Out TAAZ.COM with Pictures!

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Why You NEED to Check Out TAAZ.COM with Pictures!

First off, I am in no way affiliated with this site. I have been using it for years to create/try on different hair styles and makeup and REALLY love it! Try on a pixi cut or platinum blonde and then do your own makeup, all online. They even tell you what products and brands you're using! Here's some of the looks I've created, from wild to funny to something  could take into a salon. AWESOME if you want to know what you might look like in bangs or with a new hair color! 

Trying out dark hair and side bangs.
Channeling Marilyn Monroe.

 JERSEYFIED!



And TAAZ your spouse/partner, SO MUCH FUN!

WWW.TAAZ.COM

6 comments:

  1. I love the eye makeup design in the first picture - so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahah I bet the husband loveddd that one. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's impressively nonchalant about it, but I think its all a lie haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. jerseyfied made me lol, ahahahah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me too! But I mean...who hasn't wanted to know what they would look like as a Jersey girl? hahahaha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis

Blogging tips