Stephanie Louise- All Things Beautiful: Hair Reviews: Pssssst! Dry Shampoo from Freeman Beauty + Special Deal

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Hair Reviews: Pssssst! Dry Shampoo from Freeman Beauty + Special Deal

Product Info: The original dry shampoo to refresh and rejuvenate hair by soaking up excess oil, removing product build-up and boosting volume. Hair looks, feels and smells freshly shampooed.  Cleans, deodorizes and conditions hair-without water!

Directions: Shake can well. Hold can 6” to 8” from hair.  Lift sections of hair and lightly spray scalp and roots of each section. Wait a few minutes, then brush hair well. Style hair as desired. 

My take: Dry shampoo is a staple for me, it makes my hair happy. Because my hair has a very delicate balance (oily-dry) its important for me to get rid of product buildup and oil, without completely STRIPPING my hair to make it dry. Pssssst! Dry Shampoo is great at making my hair healthy and shiny, removing the bad while keeping the good. A lot of my dry shampoos have a strong scent, especially my more expensive ones. This simply smells clean, which I definitely prefer.

Right now, they have a deal witht the full-size bottles where you get a super cute shower cap and a $1 off coupon on your next bottle. Cool right? They also have travel sized bottles and a version for curly/wavy hair which I think is pretty cool. I had issues with my Tresemme for straight hair dry shampoo (more on that later...trust me...) but I found I loved having a version for when my hair is wavy and such. Loving the variety of sizes from Freeman Beauty though, definitely a huge plus with the plan travel regulations and such.

Special Shout-out to Girls with Colored Hair: Using Dry Shampoo will help extend your coloring, including highlights! When I had purple streaks in my hair (oh the good ol days), dry shampoo was a life savior. Get the cleaning, volume boost, and color saving technology you need with dry shampoo, seriously.

Compare to: Both high-end and drugstore versions of dry shampoo.

Where to get it: CVS, Walgreens, Walmart, and other similar stores. Also available at Freeman Beauty's website. The free shower cap and coupon are for a limited time, released during early September 2011. You can pick up the full size for $6.99 and the travel size for only $2.99! 


Full review coming soon comparing my dry shampoos from Tresemme, Origins, Oscar Blandi, Freeman Beauty, and maybe a few more!

*Item(s) sent to me for review are featured in this post. This in no way guarantees coverage. All of my reviews and reactions are honest, I would never recommend something that didn’t deserve it. For more information, please see my disclosure policy in the top bar.*

3 comments:

  1. i looove dry shampoo!! my hair gets greasy on the roots the day after i clean it :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you liked it! Unfortunately I had tried this earlier in the summer and hated it. It really weighed down my hair and made it even more greasy within an hour of applying! My hair is very finicky, so I had to toss mine :/ Thankfully I'm now able to just skip washes for a few days and not need a dry shampoo at all :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never tried this brand, but I LOOOOOVE dry shampoo! My hair gets a real attitude if I wash too often- literally, more than twice a week and it either frizzes or ends up weighed down. This stuff saves my life on those in between days. Fantastic product.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis

Blogging tips