Stephanie Louise- All Things Beautiful: Hard Candy Baked Duo in Pick Up Line Look

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Hard Candy Baked Duo in Pick Up Line Look

 I have been waiting to play with this! Using the products below, I created a kind of "fairy" inspired look. I had a few people tell me I looked ethereal. I did use the darker shade in this duo wet! Remember, baked eyeshadows are always 2 colors: one wet and one dry! I think it turned out really pretty! What do you guys think?


Natural Lighting: 





 Flash:



Hard Candy Baked Eyeshadow Duo in Pick Up Line:




Overall in this look, I am wearing: 
Face:
ELF Mist & Set
Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder
Maybelline Mineral Power Foundation
Revlon Photoready Concealer Stick
ELF Studio Blush in Tickled Pink
Hard Candy Baked Bronzer in Hula Hula

Eyes:
ELF Eyelash Curler
Hard Candy Take Me Out Eyeliner in Soy
ULTA Lash Blow Out Mascara in Jet Black
Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Gel Eyeliner , Black shade in the Brown Eyes Collection
Wet n Wild Color Icon Brow/Eye Liner in Taupe
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion in Eden

Inner Corners- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
Lid/Crease- Hard Candy Baked Eyeshadow Duo in Pick Up Line
Highlight-MAC Eyeshadow in Patina

Lips:
ELF Studio Matte Lip Color in Tea Rose

Please excuse my CRAZY allergy eyes! lol

So what do you guys think of this look? I know I haven't been able to post many lately with the move, but get ready to see more again! I love this duo, I think its going to be really pretty for winter too!

You can pick these up at Walmart, tons more colors!

*Item(s) sent to me for review are featured in this post. This in no way guarantees coverage. All of my reviews and reactions are honest, I would never recommend something that didn’t deserve it. For more information, please see my disclosure policy in the top bar.*

1 comment:

  1. this is soooo gorgeous!!!! i want that duo to recreate your look!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis

Blogging tips