Stephanie Louise- All Things Beautiful: Mani of the Day: Wnw Blue Moon + Sally Hansen Crackle in Antiqued Gold

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Mani of the Day: Wnw Blue Moon + Sally Hansen Crackle in Antiqued Gold



So here is my creation today! I used Wet n Wild in Blue Moon, a color new to my collection. I think I passed it up for so long because in the stores, it looked black. I held it up to the light and fell for it. So dark and mystical looking! 

So here it is looking navy/black....


Then with the light shining at the right angle!



I love it, really I do. Gorgeous and different, very mysterious.

Next, I'll be showing you what Wet n Wild's Blue Moon looks like with Sally Hansen's Crackle in Antiqued Gold. I think this is definitely one of the most controversial crackles of any brand because most of us had issues. No, it doesn't crack like I'd like, but I do think its still pretty. I didn't return it, so I'm still using it right? What do you guys think?


So are you guys feeling the end result? Do you still try to mess with Antiqued Gold if you have it?

6 comments:

  1. i think that the colors look awesome together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laurie Ann is right! If I had this crackle, I think I might try a steam punk look or pirate effect too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the combo. It reminds me of a modern take on baroque colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like that gold sally hansen shatter I need it now! lol nice post xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these crackle nails - I gotta get me some of them!

    Lissa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis

Blogging tips