Sunday, October 30, 2011

Entiq Eyeshadow in Seduce


This is one of my favorite shades for Fall, a shimmering red-toned maroon. 


 What I'm wearing:
- Seduce Eyeshadow from Etniq.
- Revlon Custom Eyes Mascara in Blackest Black.
- Physicians Formula Gel Liner from the "For Green Eyes" Trio.
- Revlon Photo Ready Concealer Stick in Light 002.

That is my Sigma E25 Blending Brush in the first photo by the way!

Did you miss my other Etniq swatches? Click HERE.

*Item(s) sent to me for review are featured in this post. This in no way guarantees coverage. All of my reviews and reactions are honest, I would never recommend something that didn’t deserve it. For more information, please see my disclosure policy in the top bar.*

2 comments:

  1. Looks awesome with ur eye color..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jessica! I think this would really bring out brown eyes as well!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis

Blogging tips