Stephanie Louise- All Things Beautiful: Spookfest Day 28: Princess Fairy Nails with Nail Art

Friday, October 28, 2011

Spookfest Day 28: Princess Fairy Nails with Nail Art

So this was requested by my girlies in my pre-school. They wanted to see a princess-fairy look. So here it is! I used Sally Hansen's Color Quick Pen in Purple Chrome...because it was sitting riiiight over there. Anyway, I wouldn't use it with nail art glue again, it kind of...denigrated? Very strange, but it kind of ate away at it. The stars, flowers, & jewels were purchased on Ebay and Sally's Beauty Supply.





What do you think? I'm pretty sure they'll like them!

3 comments:

  1. They are so cute! Did your girls freak over them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They did! 4 were princess somethings... Ballerina, fairy, doctor... Ok maybe not that last one.... But they went wild!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis

Blogging tips