Stephanie Louise- All Things Beautiful: Hard Candy Holiday: 4 Piece Liquid Eyeliner Set

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Hard Candy Holiday: 4 Piece Liquid Eyeliner Set

I was planning to save these for my upcoming holiday posts, but these aren't going to last long! I thought I'd show you what you're getting so you know if you need it immediately!




 Impressions: So, this little set is a true bargain. For $5, you get 4 different shades of Hard Candy's Walk the Line liquid eyeliners. What I love SO much about this set is the colors. Yes, you get your standard silver & gold glitters, but the rest aren't limiting. When I think of holiday sets, a lot of them are limiting. I don't usually rock cranberries year-round, but when I do I love it. This set features this fabulous metallic lavender, perfect for the wintery look. So sweet but also way fun, pretty uncommon too! Then there's your standard black which is a must have in any set, but this one has a slight metallic sheen.

Dry.
Gold Glitter- Fine but noticeable gold glitter suspended in a slightly yellow but clear base.

Silver Glitter- Fine but noticeable silver glitter suspended in a clear base.

Lavender Metallic- Lavender with barely visible specks of silver making it a silver metallic. Very shiny on.

Black- Shiny black leaning towards silver on the metallic spectrum but it just looks shiny on the eye.


Wet.
Wet.
Dry.






So these dry FAST. I love liquid liners that don't make me blind for over a minute because I have to keep my eyes closed. These dry quickly without flaking which I greatly appreciate. These seal dry though, so when wear begins to show, it will flake not smudge. 

Wet.
Dry.
I wore these and swatched them. I had a bit of wear on my eye, but nothing noticeable to anyone but me. I forgot to pull my eyelid out to the side though, which I always recommend. I was able to rub them on the back of my hand without wear, much more vigorous than I would on my eyes.

Where to Buy: Walmart for the holidays! Only $5 which I think is more than reasonable! If you don't see them with the regular beauty products, check the holiday aisle! I think they're put there because they're perfect stocking stuffers.


Have you spotted these? Interested in picking them up?

*Item(s) sent to me for review are featured in this post. This in no way guarantees coverage. All of my reviews and reactions are honest, I would never recommend something that didn’t deserve it. For more information, please see my disclosure policy in the top bar.*

1 comment:

  1. Wow wat a del. Never really shop at Walmart gonna have to go...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis

Blogging tips