Stephanie Louise- All Things Beautiful: My First Beautyfix Box Impressions

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

My First Beautyfix Box Impressions



So I am so excited to show this to you guys! So my mail has been slow (BOO) but I finally can show you my Beautyfix Box which is full of glorious products I hand-picked myself! If you like Birchbox, then Beauty Fix will likely be your next addiction! 

How it Works:
1. Complete your beauty profile.

2. Panel of experts recommends products for you.

3. You pick the products you want to recieve.

Basic concept right? So when Beautyfix wanted me to review their program, I was excited. I mean, Birchbox...but getting to choose what I want? I thought m=back to the girls who were truly upset about not receiving the Stila eyeshadow or the Laura Geller products. Makes sense!

So first I took my survey. Normal beauty survey asking about your favorites, skin type, etc. It was much more detailed than Birchbox though, more questions that made sense!  So then, it showed a bunch of products recommended for me specifically. Items for combination skin, nail polish lovers, & dry hair with oily roots. Brilliant! 

So then I picked the products I wanted to receive. I won't lie, it did definitely take me awhile, so much to look at and squeal over! 

Here's a quick list of what I picked: 

- Skindinavia Makeup Finishing Spray
- Pur-lisse Pur-lip Comfort
- SpaRitual Nail Lacquer in Enlightened
- Colorscience Sunforgettable Mini Orb in Almost Clear
- Jane Iredale White/Pink Highlighter Pencil
- Becca Cosmetics Beach Tint in Watermelon
- Pop Beauty Glitz Blitz Eyeliner in Teal Twinkle
- Nailtiques Nail Protein and Color Lacquer
- Beautyfix Large Cosmetics Bag

I've at least swatched everything and used ALMOST everything. I am remarkably pleased! For $50 you get 8 products and your choice of makeup bags. I love my makeup bag which I don't say often. I have a lot, seriously, a lot. So far, I am loving my Jane Iredale Highlighter Pencil...talk about a multi-use product! & the Becca Coemetics Beach Tint in Watermelon? Gorgeous color...really truly beautiful.

I just wanted to post this real quick so you guys know what I'm up to, I HOPE to film tonight, but.....its like snow-raining outside! I'm freaking out! lol Also going to be filming my October Favorites & quite a few other things so stay tuned!

Have you picked up a Beautyfix box? What do you think?



*Item(s) sent to me for review are featured in this post. This in no way guarantees coverage. All of my reviews and reactions are honest, I would never recommend something that didn’t deserve it. For more information, please see my disclosure policy in the top bar.*
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis

Blogging tips