Stephanie Louise- All Things Beautiful: Quick Haul: My First DermStore Haul with Stila, Barielle, & Japonesque

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Quick Haul: My First DermStore Haul with Stila, Barielle, & Japonesque

So with my $25 gift card from my Beautyfix Box for DermStore, I shopped forever. I mean days. Finally I settled on the Stila Daydream Palette, Japonesque Create Your Own Lipstick Palette, & the Barielle Holiday Hustle Collection. I am ridiculously excited about all 3 of these & I can't wait to do full reviews! Plus, if you guys are interested, I'm planning on doing a video when I put together my lipstick palette so you can see how easy (or insanely messy) it is!

Stila Daydream Palette-22 Eyeshadows
Only $18 with a $96 value.

Barielle Shades Holiday Hustle Set

$15 for four shades

Japoneque Create Your Own Lipstick Palette with  accessories

$18 for the palette, spatula, & microwaveable cup


What do you think of the products I chose? Any of them especially catch your eye?

2 comments:

  1. Great unique stuff love everything u got.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with the lipstick palette kit! Sephora has one as well but this looks like the wells are deeper!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis

Blogging tips