Stephanie Louise- All Things Beautiful: CVS Mega Haul 2011: Nails + Spoiled from Wet n Wild

Thursday, December 22, 2011

CVS Mega Haul 2011: Nails + Spoiled from Wet n Wild

 I love nail polsih. Most of my friends, family, & people I meet on the street will not understand this addiction. I'm so glad you're all here, really I am. I could've bought more, so so much more. I have an illness, but I am going down with gorgeous manicured claws people, make no mistake!

Left to right: 10 Profession Nail Lacquer in Bewitched, Cloud 10, Spring Awakening, Showtime, Old Hollywood, Casablanca, & Spoiled Nail Color in Trust Fund Baby.

 Left to right: Rimmel Lasting Finsh Pro in Gold Silk, Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Nail Color in Blue Streak, Revlon Nail Enamel in Tuscan Sun, Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear in Cherry Red, Sally Hansen Diamond Strength No Chip Nail Color in Tyin' the Knot, Sally Hansen Diamond Strength No Chip Nail Color inLilac Chantilly, Spoiled Nail Color in Steel the Show & Shuffle the Deck.

So I know I've been laying out all of  the shades & descriptions throughout these 3 posts, but I know I'll eventually swatch every one with great detail. If there are any you specifically want to see sooner rather than later, drop me a comment & I'll get on it!



 From left to right: Spoiled Nail Color by Wet n Wild in Trust Fund Baby, Steel the Show, & Shuffle the Deck. I had to get the dupe for Correction Tape, which I totally danced about, Steel the Show made the cut because its a gray/taupe blend, & Shuffle the Deck...ok I am a card fanatic PLUS this had black glitter which seems really rare & strikes me as awesome.

My final installment of my CVS Mega Haul! All in all I spent $67 & saved around $200. I feel quite lucky about this, I've missed out pretty much every year! What do you think of the items I got? How about the new Spoiled line of nail polishes? Have you spotted or even tried them yet? If not, these are CVS EXCLUSIVE so check them out there! I haven't seen an awesome CVS exclusive from Wet n Wild in awhile so I am psyched! Way to fill the void guys!I know I'll be picking up more, its a sweet sick addiction!

5 comments:

  1. Nice haul! I just went on a mini CVS nail polish spree today. I could have bought so much more as well...here's a bad webcam pick of my buys: http://i41.tinypic.com/14lij4x.jpg

    I'd love to see Lilac Chantilly swatched sooner than later because I was debating buying it today and didn't. Make me change my mind! ;)

    I was most excited for the Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure "Navy Baby" that I found. I'd had my eye on that for a while but could never justify the price. This sale is amazing! It's going to become a yearly tradition for me. I had my mother out with me today and she thought I was nuts for buying so much nail polish. She just doesn't get it! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will do @Ali! I'll get that swatched today if I have enough time.

    None of my SH Complete Salon Manicures were on sale or if they were not on sale enough haha. I love those as well, but I already snatched up the navy & red I wanted most from that line. I know I'll end up with more!

    Honestly, this is my favorite yearly sale. I am a drugstor lover & CVS seriously helps the ongoing collecting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been checking my local CVS stores for the Spoiled collection, so I've also gotten some great bargains. I can't resist a 75% off sticker!

    Anyway, did the Spoiled display you saw have "Ants in My Pants"? I'm wondering if it's a dupe for WnW's "Behind Closed Doors" from Halloween or if it's closer to Essie's "Ruby Slippers."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read on a press release about how many colors there are to percentage on the display. There are 72 colors total, but there are only 42 on display. I think "Ants in My Pants?" is one of those polishes that hasn't popped up quite yet! Glitters are SO hard to determine without seeing them in person!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis

Blogging tips