Stephanie Louise- All Things Beautiful: Finger Paints Special Effects Collection‏

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Finger Paints Special Effects Collection‏

I shall preface this post with...WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT. Thank you very much. Now that I have that out of my system, is anyone else shocked more nail polish companies aren't coming out with affordable flakies considering the popularity? If you're an avid reader, then you know flakies are a lot like an addiction for me. So, clearly, this will be a very popular collection. Exclusive to Sally's (who can do no wrong) I'm predicting this to be the beginning of a beautiful awakening of the flakie to hit the mainstream.
I put the name below each bottle of polish for reference.
Asylum
Flashy
Flecked.

Motley
Twisted
Look for these starting in January, exclusive to Sally's Beauty Supply, for only $5.49.

2 comments:

  1. I had heard a rumor aaaaages ago that Wet'n'wild and/or (can't remember) Sally Hansen were coming out with a flakey line similar to their usual price point. I am still eagerly awaiting that and praying it wasn't JUST a rumor!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis

Blogging tips