Stephanie Louise- All Things Beautiful: HUGE CVS Haul Sneak Peek!

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

HUGE CVS Haul Sneak Peek!


I went right before work and came home with a ridiculous amount of stuff. Its more than I need & less than I want. Now that we have that out of the way, get ready! I'm going to haul this in 3 ways: Eyes, Lips, & Nails. Look forward to these posts tomorrow or maybe even tonight! Any guess on how much I spent?

& yes, those are 2 Infallible Eyeshadows from Loreal & 2 Tattoo Eyeshadows from Maybelline! I'm so excited to swatch & compare, the shades look gorgeous!

Until tonight....
XOXOXO

7 comments:

  1. nice haul! You found alot!! I checked 3 CVS's near me & only ended up with 6 lip products.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I truly believe that this is the one good thing that has come from moving away from the city! Haha I don't always get the limited edition collections, but this so helps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Luckkyyy! I don't have a CVS near me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am jealous you found the Infallible and Maybelline Color Tattoo. I checked 3 CVS near me and nothing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, great haul!! Christmas came early for you. I love CVS. I live in New England and they're all over the place - just like Dunkin' Donuts.
    CVS used to have an outlet store in Woonsocket, RI. It was beauty junkie heaven and I used to make the trip there a few times a year even after I moved away. I'm still mourning the fact that they closed earlier this year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am SO jealous of the people who have access to any type of outlets! I've always been quite a bit further than I can drive from them! I REALLY want to go to the baggage claim store in Alabama! Sounds like another makeup dream :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis

Blogging tips