Stephanie Louise- All Things Beautiful: Black Opal Black & Silver Winged Liner + Revlon Colorstay Lipstick in Soft Rose

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Black Opal Black & Silver Winged Liner + Revlon Colorstay Lipstick in Soft Rose

If you saw my review of the Black Opal Eyeliners yesterday, then you read about how my camera died before I could post my eye look. So...here it is!






 This look is dramatic but simple. Easy color palette & will go with pretty much every outfit with only black & silver. Long wearing, easy to apply, & quite sexy if I do say so myself. Thick black lashes complete the smoky look & I loved the pop of a young, bright lip. I'm not wearing any false lashes here, but I think they'd be stunning!
How to:
1. Start off with a clean eye then apply eyeliner to both inner lids. I love my Phycisian's Formula gel liner, smooth & black.
2. Apply Black Opal Liquid Eyeliner in Black to both top & bottom. Keep your lower line very thin & close to the lashline. The upper line should be a little thicker but fill in all the lash gaps. If its not completely straight don't worry, you'll be applying the silver next.
3. Apply the silver to the top & bottom slightly overlapping the black so you have a smooth, clean line. If you like the look, wing it out lightly. I like going from the bottom lash line up.
4. Apply your mascara, I chose L'Oreal Carbon Black.

I am so in love with the Revlon Colorstay lip products, they've blown me away product after product. This is Revlon Colorstay Lipstick in Soft Rose. I dotted this on with my finger for a lighter effect over my EOS lip balm in Lemon Drop.

3 comments:

  1. I really like that lip color! The silver liner is awesome too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ladies! I know, that silver is killer! I've bought a lot of silvers but its definitely unique in pigmentation!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis

Blogging tips