Stephanie Louise- All Things Beautiful: Walgreens Nail Polish Haul 1/27/2012

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Walgreens Nail Polish Haul 1/27/2012

So I hit up Walgreens for, well, I have no idea. I knew some stuff had come out I was interested in, but mostly I was burning for some new nail polishes. Logical? Absolutely not. I need to do a 30 days of untrieds soon, seriously.

 Sinful Colors Professional Nail Polish in Exotic Green

  Sinful Colors Professional Nail Polish in Envy

  Sinful Colors Professional Nail Polish in Tutu

  Sinful Colors Professional Nail Polish in Bare

 Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme  Wear Nail Color in Rockstar Pink

Milani Jewel FX Nail Lacquer in Hot Pink

Get ready for swatches soon! Anything in particular you want to see more than the others?



6 comments:

  1. Great colors! I would like to see Milani Jewel FX Hot Pink swatched. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will do! I couldn't believe how gorgeous this is!

      Delete
  2. I want to see Sally Hansen Rockstar pink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. first swatch request!!! do the milani hot pink swatch please!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going with the Milani, too. I like seeing how the big chunky glitters lay. It's so hard to find ones that go on nicely.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis

Blogging tips