Stephanie Louise- All Things Beautiful: February 2012 Birchbox Featuring an Update Video!

Thursday, February 16, 2012

February 2012 Birchbox Featuring an Update Video!

 So my Birchbox this month was great quality wise. It wasn't as thrilling as some because I use my Beauty Blender rather often, but otherwise I was super happy. At least I made my money back right? Birchbox is my form of gambling...but with cosmetics!
 February 2012 Birchbox Contents:
 1. Beauty Blender
First Impressions: Love using my Beauty Blender for foundation, thanks for another backup!

2. Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant
First Impressions: So random! I am very intrigued...a powder exfoliant...

3. Eye Rock Design Liner
First Impressions: I'm wary of these but also very interested to see how long they wear. I see them either being hard to remove or peeling off...but I'll be giving them a shot!

4. Jouer Luminizing Moisture Tint in Pearl
First Impressions: Tiny sample I'm too afraid to open and swatch because there is so little in here.

Lifestyle Extra- Heart Shaped Nail File
First Impressions: Super thin & not great quality so its likely I won't be using it.
 

Random Extra- 6 Free Music Downloads
First Impressions: Really? Why?

I would love to hear about what you guys got! Feel free to link below to your post or video!


4 comments:

  1. its worth the money only for the beauty blender!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Benta Berry sample was super small, too. I swatched a small sample on my hand and decided not to use it because there was so little! It made my hand a little itchy, so I guess I wouldn't have liked it anyways!

    I'm jealous you got a beauty blender, I was looking forward to seeing what all the hype was about!

    I did my unboxing and review here:
    http://www.mrsgaeul.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely recommend the beauty blender! Its a foolproof way to get flawless skin!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis

Blogging tips