Stephanie Louise- All Things Beautiful: Loreal Infallible Eyeshadow in Perpetual Purple Test

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Loreal Infallible Eyeshadow in Perpetual Purple Test

 So I have picked up quite a few of these eyeshadows lately. They are vibrant, super shimmery, & easy for me to apply. I use my finger then blend a bit with my Sonia Kushak blending brush. I use my angled eyeliner brush to sweep color along my lower lashline. I've photographed this on two separate occasions to test out & show you guys!

The first was a casual look that I wore to work. I run around a lot at work but I was also cleaning at home. Put it to the test! I didn't apply it as heavily just to make sure I could in the first place. I wanted to make sure a more sheer application would even translate & it did!

The second test was my husband's military event. I had to be there RIGHT after work so I had to apply it at lunch then wear it well into the night. Success! I did use Skindinavia's makeup setting spray that night but not heavily on my eyes. It wore great & I got lots of compliments. It stayed on through work then throughout the night. These pictures with my husband were taken at the end of the night!

I love purples so it makes sense I adore this one so much. I love the different shimmers in this which play off lights beautifully. I see myself reaching for this shade whenever I want a dramatic purple eye or as a crease color. This vibrant hue puts off a fab metallic shimmer and shine so its moved into my "Favorites" drawer recently!
Have you tried any of these shades? Are you a purple fiend too? I'm sorry I didn't get an up close from the fancier eyeshadow look, let me know if you want to see one next time!

4 comments:

  1. you look gorgeous!!! very cute couple!! i love being with my fiancee when he is his uniform!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks! I always think he looks so handsome but he hates wearing blues oh so much!

      Delete
  2. You guys look AWESOME together! Really cute photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! We're pretty much opposites so I think we compliment each other! XO

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis

Blogging tips