Stephanie Louise- All Things Beautiful: Mani of the Day: Bare by Sinful Colors

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Mani of the Day: Bare by Sinful Colors

So Bare is one of the newer shades from Sinful Colors that I was immediately drawn to. Bare is a nude with a rose hint that comes off great on the nail. I should've applied more than 2 coats, I see in the pictures it looks streaky unfortunately. I see this as being a great neutral addition.
Bare by Sinful Colors: A nude with a rose tone that leans more brown. 

Although you can see shimmer in the bottle, it really doesn't translate onto the nail. Much like Daredevil, it gives it more of a glowing, lighted appearance. I'm really digging this shade. Its also one of the few Sinful Colors has produced that is work appropriate!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis

Blogging tips