Stephanie Louise- All Things Beautiful: Naked 2: YDK, BootyCall, & Half Baked Quick Eye

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Naked 2: YDK, BootyCall, & Half Baked Quick Eye

So I have been loving my Naked 2 palette but haven't posted about it yet! Shame on me! This is going to be a quick post but if you want to see swatches or a comparison with the first Naked palette, do let me know & I will put it together.

I used YDK all over my lid but noted some fallout because I was trying to apply it quickly. I topped it with a bit of Half Baked & then Bootycall for a brow highlight which I really like.

Final look with mascara & all was easy & wearable although my inner eyeliner is something new I'm finding I don't like. More on that in another post perhaps!



Do you have Naked 2? Want it? How do you like it compared to the first Naked Palette?

1 comment:

  1. Great look! I have Naked2, have used it some. Definitely only a few colors in it I *really* like. Bootycall and Pistol have been getting quite a bit of use from me!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis

Blogging tips