Stephanie Louise- All Things Beautiful: Oscars 2012: Busy Philips

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Oscars 2012: Busy Philips



I love Busy Philips & apparently tonight is no different.Minimal makeup with fun additions like her shoes & earrings. Although this isn't the dress I would've picked, she's beautiful & rocking pop of color pumps. I will always be on the side of pop of color pumps. The whole look together? Hmm, not sure about that flow! I wish it had more shape with that print as well, she has such a killer figure!

Plus, check out these earrings! Talk about statement pieces right? Love it or leave it?
Image Credit to Wireimages & Huffington/TMZ

3 comments:

  1. I agree with you about Busy. I'm not very fashionable myself, but, nothing looks like it works well with the dress. She's really beautiful anyway! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm inviting you to join my giveaway for a chance to win a $20 giftcard from sneakpeeq!!!

    here's the link:
    http://ilovemakeup68.blogspot.com/2012/03/sneakpeeq-giveaway-win-20-gift-card.html

    hope you'll drop by and join! have a great day!

    x o x o
    jess

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis

Blogging tips