Stephanie Louise- All Things Beautiful: Review: Vitabath Body Wash in Scrumptious Vanilla Sugar

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Review: Vitabath Body Wash in Scrumptious Vanilla Sugar

 If you remember back to my November Cosmo Vox Box, then you might just be able to catch on that I am in love with Vitabath. For that box from Influenster, I received the scent Pomegranate & Blood Orange which was citrusy, woke me up, & lingered in my bathroom which I love. When given the opportunity to review another scent...I said yes please! 

This scent is from Vitabath's Cupcake Couture Collection, basically a set of super yummy (calorie free!) scents! Scrumptious Vanilla Sugar is a memory scent for me reaching back over the years to all of those brown sugar scents I've tried. Haven't you? This is much less sugary though & has more vanilla to it for a creamier smell. 
All of Vitabath's Body Washes are sulfate & paraben free, something I've been leaning toward in both my washes as well as my hair products lately. I find I don't have to use as much of this which means it will last me a long time, something I often attribute to Philosophy washes. Although the fragrance is lighter, it has great lasting power which makes me want to try more of the Cupcake Couture selection. This also leaves my skin very moisturized & never irritated which is important to note as I have sensitive skin on my legs at times. 

Some other scents I'd like to try? Luscious Lemon Creme (from the Cupcake Couture Collection), Green Apple & White Lily (from the Fruit Fanatic Collection), Beach Blossom (from the In Bloom Collection), & Green Tea & Sage (from the Spa Day Collection). With enticing but varied scents, I find this entire line pretty exciting!

Product Information: Vitabaths’s newest collection of sulfate and paraben free body washes boast a moisturizing formula that leaves skin feeling clean, refreshed and vibrant. Featuring a nourishing blend of Vitamins A, B3, B5, C and E, as well as an antioxidant superfruit blend, the Fragrance Collection moisturizes and revives skin with its rich, luxurious lather.

Where to Buy: The Fragrance Collection body washes retail for $9.99 each at http://www.myvitabath.com and at ULTA Beauty, Harmon Discount, Stages, Duane Reade, Fred Meyer and Bed Bath & Beyond stores. Look for deals!

*Item(s) sent to me for review are featured in this post. This in no way guarantees coverage. All of my reviews and reactions are honest, I would never recommend something that didn’t deserve it. For more information, please see my disclosure policy in the top bar.*

2 comments:

  1. omg i want to eat it!!! i imagine how delicious it smells!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Next time you're at Ulta definitely check it out! They are pretty much everything I hoped the Ulta ones would be....but better!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis

Blogging tips