Stephanie Louise- All Things Beautiful: Influenster Love Voxbox 2012

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Influenster Love Voxbox 2012

Another Voxbox? Yay! This one is a love themed box "perfect for sharing" with someone... if you want to do so anyway! I'm always thrilled to receive one & show it with you guys so here it goes!


So this box wasn't QUITE what I was expecting honestly, but I'm thrilled none-the-less. I was hoping for maybe some kind of kissable lip color or something, but no such luck. Maybe next time Influenster? 



Here is all the basic product info, my first impressions, & where you can get them! 
 Gillette Venus & Olay Razor
What they say: For the first time ever, Gillette Venus, a global leader in female shaving, and Olay, a global leader in skincare, are coming together to deliver a gold standard in shaving with the new Gillette Venus & Olay razor. Venus’ best shaving technology works with Olay Moisture Bars, offering women best-of-both-worlds shaving and skin expertise. Olay Moisture Bars help lock-in moisture to your skin for less dryness, and with every smoothing stroke, Venus’ five blades shave you close.

My first impression: HOLOGRAPHIC PACKAGING!?!?! Okay, but really, how awesome is that? I personally love Venus razors so I can't wait to try this one! I am also an avid Olay fan since like baby steps...thanks mom!

Where you can get it:
A refillable Venus & Olay with one replacement cartridge sells for approximately $8.99-$10.99. Packages of three replacement cartridges are available for about $14.99 - $19.49.
Venus & Olay will be available starting March 15, 2012 at food, drug, convenience and mass merchandise stores throughout the United States.

 Kiss Nail Dress- Fashion That Sticks in Bodysuit
What they say:
Introducing Kiss Nail Dress, ultimate nail fashion for tips and toes! Just peel, apply, and shape for a manicure that lasts up to 10 days. On in minutes, off in seconds without remover. Nail Dress is available in 18 different styles, many of them featuring 3-dimensional jeweled designs. Check out Peplum, a deep black with multi-colored gems for a pop of color, or Babydoll, for a golden and glamorous jeweled look. Skip the topcoat, Nail Dress has it built in.

With 28 strips in each package, you can cut up your extras to create designs that can be used on top of polished or artificial nails. Nail Dress doesn’t dry out the way other polish strips can, so you can save them to use on your next DIY mani. A nail design booklet is included in each package, just in case you need a little inspiration.

And don’t forget about your feet! Nail Dress looks awesome on toes, too – just use the square side of the sticker for a perfect fit.

My first impression: I probably can't love this pattern much more, seriously. Leopard print, over the top, jerseylicious, super fun, hot pink & my favorite color purple? Oh, & some metallic & shimmer? Why thank you, I'd like to be buried in this. I can't wait to try them & if you watched the video then you saw I'm even going to try to get a mani & a pedi out of this pack...eep!

Where you can get it: Nail Dress’ suggested retail is $6.99 and is available in all major drug chains and mass retailers like WalMart, CVS and Walgreens.

 Ghiradelli Gourmet Milk Creamy Devotion Bar

What they say: Ghirardelli has introduced a new line of chocolate delivering an epicurean milk chocolate experience--Gourmet MilkTM chocolate. The lineup has three decadently rich and creamy flavors: Gourmet Milk Creamy Devotion with rich and creamy 32% cacao chocolate, Gourmet Milk Sea Salt Escape with peaks of sea salt and roasted almonds and Gourmet Milk Coconut Rendezvous which features toasted coconut flakes. Finally, milk chocolate for the connoisseur.

My first impression: What's that? I HAVEto eat chocolate to share my thoughts with you? Well, if you say so! I'll be sharing this with my hubby...we'll give a full report...

Where you can get it:
Ghirardelli can be found at Target, Walmart, Duane Reade, Safeway, Ralphs, Stop & Shop and www.ghirardelli.com.  Coming soon to Walgreens, Ahold, Publix, HEB, Supervalu, A&P, Shoprite, Meijer, Wegmans, Tops, Market Basket and Roundys.

Gourmet Milk bars are available for $2.79 and bags are $3.99

 Stash Tea Herbal Tea Sampler
What they say: This sampler features some of Stash Teas most popular herbal teas. Enjoy two tea bags each of the following flavors: acai berry, blueberry superfruit, chamomile, cinnamon apple chamomile, lemon ginger, licorice spice, mango passionfruit, peppermint, and wild raspberry hibiscus. All naturally caffeine free and made from 100% natural ingredients. Steep for 3-5 minutes at 190-209 degrees Fahrenheit.

My first impression: Let's get this straight to begin with: I love tea. I really do. I honestly don't know why I haven't tried half of these flavors before because they sound so amazing. Normally I drink tea that my girlfriend sends me from her work so this will be a fun switch up! Mango Passionfruit? Yeah I'd hit that.

Where you can get it: Stash tea is sold at grocery stores, tea and coffee shops, club stores, mass merchandisers, natural foods stores, and online.

  Truvia Natural Sweetener
What they say:
Truvía® natural sweetener is the first natural, great-tasting, zero-calorie sweetener born from the leaves of the stevia plant.

o   One packet of Truvía® natural sweetener provides the same sweetness as two teaspoons of sugar.
o   Truvía® natural sweetener is refreshingly uncomplicated.  Add it to coffee and tea.  Sprinkle it on fruit and cereal.
o   Truvía® natural sweetener is a great alternative for people with diabetes. It is also kosher certified.

My first impression: I use Truvia sometimes when I bake but I haven't used the packets in ages. I'll probably love it, just sayin. I think I'll have it with some fruit...what would you have it with?

Where you can get it: Truvía® natural sweetener is available nationally at most major retailers and in package sizes of 40-count, 80-count, 140-count and a spoonable jar.

So what do you think of this box? Remember, this is a FREE box I am sent to review. You can be an Influenster too if you meet the criteria! Simply head over to their website for more info! Already an Influenster? I'd love to see what you think in your video/blog so feel free to share your link below! Have you tried any of these particular products? Love...not love?

*Item(s) sent to me for review are featured in this post. This in no way guarantees coverage. All of my reviews and reactions are honest, I would never recommend something that didn’t deserve it. For more information, please see my disclosure policy in the top bar.*

6 comments:

  1. I wanna try the first 2 items!! I tried truvia before.. yuck.. :P might start drinking it with other things and see how it goes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never used it as a complete replacement for raw sugar which is what I usually use... It shall be an adventure!

      Delete
  2. Interesting stuff! Can't go wrong with chocolate! The razor sounds interesting. The nail dresses are very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am way excited to see how long they will last & if they apply well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! I got your blog link off of the Influenster Facebook page and I thought I would drop by and say hi.

    Morrisa @http://honeydosreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis

Blogging tips