Stephanie Louise- All Things Beautiful: Pure Ice Duo in Not Now & Lightening Strikes

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Pure Ice Duo in Not Now & Lightening Strikes

So when I recieved my Pure Ice Duo in Not Now & Lightening Strikes I was instantly excited. It may sound strange, but I love green polishes endlessly. I've had some duds here & there but I am normally giddy over them. Although this is a deeper green than I would normally rock in the spring, its gorgeous none the less.




Pure Ice in Not Now: A deep jewel-toned green with subtle shimmer & lots of shine. Seen here is 2 coats which made the overall effect opaque.




Pure Ice Crackle in Lightening Strikes: A super metallic silver crackle that seems to take a bit longer to crack. The overall effect is well worth it, I prefer these to many of my other crackles. 

Now, I tried to be different. I thought "Crackle tips, why not?" & went with it. It ended up looking like kind of a messy french honestly. I can't wait to whip out Not Now for next winter, I think it will shine like a star. Lightening Strikes will make some more appearances this season, perhaps over blue? Hmmm...

Have you picked up any of these polishes? What are some of your favorites? I also have another duo coming up so keep your eyes peeled for that one! You can find these at Walmart.

*Product sent for consideration.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis

Blogging tips