Stephanie Louise- All Things Beautiful: Rescue Beauty Lounge: The Fan Collection Nail Polish

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Rescue Beauty Lounge: The Fan Collection Nail Polish

I would snap up ALL of these if I didn't have to fix my car currently! Craziest story ever, seriously. But anyway, how gorgeous are these! My fingers twitch in lust for swatching! I love the pink sheen on Halcyon, lovely! What do you think of these shades? Original or no?
We’ve Made Their Dream Colors Come True, Finally! Introducing The Fan Collection.
It has been a long haul in making The Fan Collection. Our fans submitted the first ideas almost 13 months ago. The nail-biting voting event ended February 15th, 2011. The path to creating our four winners’ dream colors was engrossing; it was a year full of nail polish connoisseurship, coupled with our mutual love for these colors. During this robotic back-and-forth dance of color submissions, rejections, numerous tweaking, corrections and one technical disaster, these creations are worthy of every droplet of my sweat and tears.
The hilarity of our loquacious email exchanges have been a novel-worthy read and their iron wills for not settling for less than their vision and not caving into my seductive, alternate baits turned me into their humble servant. Any wonder why they’re our fans? I must thank Danielle, Kay-Di Kat, and Nora for their generous time and keen participation, and I especially thank Neeta, for teaching me all about copper.
Halcyon: Danielle's dream color is a soft, sage green with a pink glimmer of brilliant reflective shine, just like when the morning dew tenderly kisses a succulent plant. The beauty of succulents keeps her calm and serene. The hilarity of our loquacious email exchanges have been a novel-worthy read and their iron wills for not settling for less than their vision and not caving into my seductive, alternate baits turned me into their humble servant. Any wonder why they’re our fans? I must thank Danielle, Kay-Di Kat, and Nora for their generous time and keen participation, and I especially thank Neeta, for teaching me all about copper.
Aqua Lilly: A few years ago, I was lucky enough to visit the Kuda Huraa Island of the Maldives. The turquoise water is a crystal-clear sea green and what really had me spellbound was that it reflected a shimmery-pink hue from the shedding scales of the colorful, vivid, and exotic tropical fish. This color is Kay-Di Kat’s homage to her beloved mom, Lily, an Aquarius who swims like an enchanting mermaid. I imagine Lily swimming in this paradise with its mesmerizing water in the Island of the Maldives
Cuprum (Cu): The metamorphic moment when the presence of ammonia meets copper (II) transforms into a radiant blue. Cuprum is Latin for copper, and the dual nature of this element is what Neeta wanted to capture in a bottle.
IKB: 2012: A bright, vibrant, electric blue with blurple (blue-purple) in a jelly finish, hence, the creation of the most densely pigmented jelly-like finish I’ve ever made. Nora’s endless search for that Yves Klein signature blue (International Klein Blue) is finally over.
Available: End of April 2012.
Rescue Beauty Lounge nail polishes are exclusively available at www.rescuebeauty.com, the polish sells for $20.00 per bottle.
Rescue Beauty Lounge Nail polishes are created with resin and high molecular polymers to improve flexibility, durability and high shine. They contain no harmful Toluene, Formaldehyde, DBP, Formaldehyde Resin and we do not test on animals

3 comments:

  1. Love these colors but I definitely won't be paying $20 a bottle :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love LOVE these shades! I want that green with pink sheen & I haven't seen anything that could possibly be a dupe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. $20 thats freakin ridiculous. no thanks for a nail polish it better have gold or diamonds in it lol...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis

Blogging tips