Stephanie Louise- All Things Beautiful: Spoiled Nail Polish I Only Eat Salads Swatches & Review

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Spoiled Nail Polish I Only Eat Salads Swatches & Review

So while I'm wearing my KISS Nail Dress in Bodysuit & testing out the wear, I thought I would show the the long awaited swatch of Spoiled's "I Only Eat Salads" which is amazing. I used this in my Rainbow Sponge Manicure & it was a standout for sponging.

Spoiled Nail Polish in I Only Eat Salads: A yellow-green lime shade that's a creme. No shimmer in sight.

The first coat was streaky, something about the brush, but the 2nd made is completely opaque. I love this polish!

I topped this shade with 1 coat of Seche Vite which glossed right on & made the finished product pretty stunning!

I picked this up at CVS for only $1.99. To see some other shades I picked up (gee I buy a lot!) just type a brand or color into my search bar or scroll down to the very bottom where you'll see lots of clickable options!




Do you have this shade? Loving it for spring & summer especially!

6 comments:

  1. Love the color! I have never heard of this brand.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These polishes are created by the makers of Wet n Wild! You can find them at CVS in a rather large display with plenty of options.

      Delete
  2. What a seriously rad color. I'll definitely be on the look out for this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I first glaced at this name I thoughtnit said 'I Only Eat Sand' haha! Great color!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis

Blogging tips