|Looks a bit more orange with flash.|
What I'm Wearing:Eyes:
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Essence single eyeshadow in Shrimp Me Up which looks SO pink online but it is much more coral/peach.
- Everyday Minerals eyeshadow in Sea Horse is used all over the lid as the base color, in the inner corners lightly, & as the highlight shade.
- Physician's Formula Shimmer Liner pencil in Black for Blue Eyes
- LASHEM Double Trouble Mascara in Black (both sides)
-Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Lip Gloss in Red Delicious.
- Revlon Photo Ready Foundation + a bit of Revlon ColorStay mixed together
- Revlon Photo Ready Concealer
- MAC blush in Bite of an Apple. Blush was applied very lightly!
-ELF All Over Color Stick in Spotlight applied atop cheekbones & blended out.
Earrings are from Forever 21, necklace is vintage, & my top is from Banana Republic.
A few of us in the Glamazon group participated in creating a spring entry, I'll be sure to post links to the other posts as soon as I have them all!