Stephanie Louise- All Things Beautiful: Wet n Wild Flora & Fauna Overview & Swatches

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Wet n Wild Flora & Fauna Overview & Swatches


I know this has been all over the blogosphere so I won't go into too much detail. I picked mine up at Walgreens as I don't live anywhere near a Rite Aid. As the packaging says, these are only $4.99. These are limited edition from Wet n Wild although a few items can be purchased from their displays. All of these were taken with artificial lighting. I wanted to show each item next to each other because if you just want one collection I figure this will make it easier to compare.
Let's start with the 2 WnW Fast Dry Nail Colors as I was terribly excited for these. On the left is a brand new polish called Twining Vines. This appears to be a fierce green foil! On the right is Teal or no Teal which is part of the regular line.

Next are the two new trios. From left to right the trios are called Fauna & Flora. 

Fauna has all shimmers including a champagne, blue that looks teal in certain lights, & purple that leans a bit lavender. I love these shades & although the purple isn't as pigments I think I could easily apply it with more of a packing motion to achieve the color in the palette.

Flora has what appears to be a matte tangerine/orange, a medium shimmering green, & a lime/grass green packed with shimmer. Super creamy & pigmented.


Wet n Wild has had some form of tube gloss since I can remember...I think... These are Wet n Wild Glassy Gloss Lip Glasses in Mow the Glass & Glass Confusion.

 Left to right are swatches of Glass Confusion & Mow the Glass.


 I love Wet n Wild blushes so I was happy to have these smaller sizes.

 Left to right: Fauna came with Pearlesant Pink & Flora came with Mellow Wine.

So what do you think of these collections? Has Wet n Wild wowed you? I'm glad I picked both of these up, especially for the price! Which set are you most interested in?

4 comments:

  1. You almost make me want to go pick these up! I have bought a few for some other bloggers, but didn't keep any for myself. While the shadows don't look all that great, the blushes and glosses do! Thanks for the swatches!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Initially I was interested in the trios because I have some I really love. Although these aren't my favorites I do appreciate the tangerine shade (although I know most people wouldn't wear it) & the greens. I also like the champagne shade. I knew I was suckered in when that green polish Twining Vines was new, I have to own every foil-esque polish! The blushes are both gorgeous & I have a serious addiction to squeeze tube glosses so that just sealed the deal! If you do get them, let me know your thoughts!

      Delete
  2. Love the colors! I just don't get why they always label them eyelid, crease, and browbone. Perhaps it's just me, but I am 98.84% sure that I'm never going to wear orange on the lid, blue in the crease, and chartreuse on the browbone all at once!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess I will have to give it a shot just to see if they are right!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis

Blogging tips