From Mahya Minerals Website:
- This is NOT your normal teenage glitter that leaves you looking like a disco ball!
- Very adult, very sexy!
- Add to you favorite shadow, blush, and lip color for added shimmer.
- Add to your body lotion and apply to add stunning highlights.
- Add to hair gel and apply, or sprinkle into you hair brush, brush through, and spray with hairspray to hold shimmers in.
- Fun additions to your makeup case!
- Cosmetic grade glitters to add flash and glam!
- Each color is a multi-faceted explosion of colors!
- Add to your eye-shadow for extra FLASH.
Let's start off with the 4 glitters shall we? I have 6 items total (plus the Eye Glitter Gel!) but 2 are a different type. The glitters are all very different & finer than I had expected. Jewell & Citrine are noticeably finer than both First Date & Kisses. Don't get me wrong, I like having multiple size options. If you guys want a comparison for the glitter size, I'll be happy to do that as well. Because they are so fine, I recommend not removing the plastic sticker that goes atop the sifter completely. I use tiny scissors & only remove 1-2 holes so that I have better control of the glitter.
Now let's talk about Starry Night & Twilight! These are from a different line called Glittery Minerals. These are basically eyeshadows mixed with glitters so they have a bit of both. I love these! Each has a base that covers the spaces that glitters often leave. This allows you to use them on their own, preferably under a base for tackiness. I do highly recommend the Mahya Eyeshadow base as its very tacky but using the Glitter Eye Gel in conjunction isn't a bad idea either.
- Kisses: A medium pink glitter.
- First Date: A medium purple glitter.
- Citrine: An gold toned bronze ultra fine glitter.
- Jewell: An ultra fine silver holo glitter.
- Twilight: A blurple (yes, blue & purple) powder that is so sparkling it looks to be glitter in a super fine form. This has a smoky base.
- Starry Night: A black/charcoal base with black & silver glitter.
So basically, you need at least ten of these. Maybe 50. I am now pretty obsessed & desperately need to collect every single one. There are so many I want now & I can't wait to try these with clear nail polish! I mean, the possibilities are pretty much endless! From the Glittery Minerals line, I'm dying to try Radiant, Summer, & Sneaking Out. From the Glitters I think next I need to get my hands on Aquamarine, Ladies Night, Gem, & Sassy Brassy. After shopping around, I pretty much need them all.
To pick these items up, just check out the Mahya Minerals website. I am not an affiliate so the following links are a courtesy: Glittery Minerals, Glitters, & Glitter Eye Gel.
I have some eye looks coming up using these soon so stay tuned for those, they are quite lovely if I do say so myself!
These products were provided for review from Mahya Minerals but this in no way effects my review or opinions. These are my honest opinions.