Perfect4Platinum Brilliant Shine Kit
Help fragile, highlighted and highly lifted hair retain its fresh-from-the-salon vibrancy with Perfect4Platinum ZeroSulfate® shampoo and the exclusive AntiFadeComplex®. Key ingredients include: Strengthening Technology with protein-rich Keravis, softening plant extract of chamomile, brightening plant extract of lemon, nourishing plant extract of coriander.
- Kit includes:
o Perfect4Platinum Shampoo (8.5 oz) and Condition (8.5 oz) featuring Zero Waste Packaging :
§ Highly concentrated ZeroSulfate® 250mL shampoos offer 70+ shampoos per bottle
§ 100% recyclable bottles feature the latest FDA-approved, 50% post-consumer recycled High-density polyethylene (HDPE) materials for unparalleled safety and environmental sustainability.
o Perfect4Platinum Shampoo (1.7 oz), Condition (1.7 oz) and MiracleFiller (0.5 oz) and ReconstructRepair (6 packettes)
- Available June in Salons at $61
Give Back with Pureology!
- Giving back is one of Pureology’s core values and this year, timed with the above promotion in which Pureology is donating $20,000 to Global Green USA, Pureology has launched its Crowdrise Fundraising page for Global Green USA for its community to get involved and support Global Green USA! The power of the crowd is real, small donations really do add up to make a monumental impact on our environment. Thanks to the donations and funds raised by Pureology and its community, Global Green USA continues to focus on greening our nation’s schools, educating on water conservation, and improving the quality of life for people and their communities by fostering environmental awareness about the health and future of our planet. Visit Pureology’s Crowdrise Fundraising page for Global Green USA to make your donation today!
As a brand with a sustainable vision, Pureology continually works to reduce its environmental impacts through efficient production and manufacturing processes and by incorporating more environmentally preferred materials. This year, Pureology announces that recent improvements to its Shampoo and Condition packaging, such as the NEW Zero Waste packaging, are helping reduce its environmental impacts.
NEW Zero Waste Shampoo and Condition Packaging
- Highly concentrated ZeroSulfate® 250mL shampoos offer 70+ shampoos per bottle
- 100% recyclable bottles feature the latest FDA-approved, 50% post-consumer recycled high-density polyethylene (HDPE) materials for unparalleled safety and environmental sustainability.
- For secondary packaging, Pureology decreased the amount of cardboard and uses Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified cardboard boxes made from 100% recycled fibers. Pureology also added educational messages to these boxes, reminding purchasers to recycle the box and providing tips on how they can conserve water.
ABOUT PUREOLOGY SERIOUS COLOUR CARE®
All Pureology formulas offer an industry first: Longer Lasting Hair Colour – Guaranteed!® For more information visit Pureology.com, or like Pureology on Facebook. Please note, Pureology products can only be guaranteed authentic when purchased from a salon.
Now onto the review! I'm loving this set personally. I'm blonde naturally but I have been trying to lighten it a bit with other products to give myself the hair of yesteryear. I don't regret dying my hair when I was younger but I do wish it had gone back to its original shade. I find that using products created specifically for blonde color treated hair or naturally blonde hair definitely help remove discoloration & improve my hair overall.
I really like the 4 products used together: shampoo, conditioner, repairing mask, & miracle filler treatment. These have a pleasant but simple scent, what I think of when I categorize the "shampoo & conditioner" scents. It smells clean, fresh, & lovely but not like anything too strong. I personally like that. The scent lingers too which I also personally like. The Miracle Filler Treatment really sticks on my hair & I can smell it at the beginning & end of the day.
The shampoo & conditioner leaves my hair noticeably softer & shinier. The repairing mask made my hair feel very moisturized & its a sinfully thick treatment. The Miracle Filler Treatment goes on like a spray & is meant to fill in & thicken certain areas of your hair where you apply it. I applied it to my hair when damp & worked it into my roots. That's where I have the most breakage as I like to wear my hair too tight probably. I have super fine hair, but its thick so I get quite a few flyaways. While it didn't help with flyaways, it did give me more volume which was much appreciated.
Please enter using the Rafflecopter widget below! If you don't see it, give it a moment to load, refresh your page, or contact me directly & I will try to help! Sorry this is US only & please refer to my disclosure policy which has a special section just for giveaways!
Good luck guys! & I have even more coming up!