Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Victoria's Secret Makeup Haul Featuring Lippies & Discount Sets!

I walked into Victoria's Secret intending to buy these lip pencils & walked out with something else completely. VS has created some lip pencils said to be similar to chubby sticks or the new Revlon moisturizing version. My VS had no idea what I was talking about, like at all. They are quite nice (although many readers have complained about their VS employees) & I went about shopping for something else. I had a $20 reward card to spend & it was burning a hole in my wallet.
That's about the tie I stumbled upon these beautes. They had a 50% sign in front of them whuch made me wary...were the $30 or $15? I asked an employee who had no idea & rang one up. $15! I jumped on that because I already know there are a few products inside valuable to me. & I love travel sizes for my purses! So here's what they contained!

THE HEAVENLY LOOK
Deluxe Mini Sizes of everything except the Eyeshadows:
1 Eyeshadow Trio with a champagne, gold, & brown
1 VS Baked Mineral Bronzing Powder
1 VS PRO Airbrush FX Illuminating Primer
1 VS Voluptuous Volume Mascara in Blackest Black
1 VS Eyeliner in Extreme Black
1 VS Lipgloss in Elegance
1 VS Perfume in Dream Angels Heavenly

THE BOMBSHELL LOOK
Deluxe Mini Sizes of everything except the Eyeshadows which are full sized:
1 Eyeshadow Trio with a white, silver, & black all very shimmering.

1 VS Luminous Mineral Blush in Starlet
1 VS PRO Airbrush FX Illuminating Primer
1 VS Voluptuous Volume Mascara in Blackest Black
1 VS Eyeliner in Extreme Black
1 VS Lipgloss in Delight
1 VS Bombshell Perfume
I also snagged a few single lip products. Some people love these & others hate them. I personally love & adore them & always have one in my purse. One of my favorite shades of all time (no really!) is Passion Fruit Pop. I am constantly buying backups.

Left to right is Passion Fruit Pop, Taffy Go Lucky, More Mimosa, Shineberry, & at the bottom is Beauty Rush Dazzleshine Lip Gloss in Dazzling Daquiri.

So that's my haul! What do you think? Will you be asking your local VS about this set or passing? How about the Beauty Rush tube glosses, love or hate them? Also, let me know if you want me to swatch & review the Dazzleshine Lip Gloss which is on the bottom of the above picture. These are new to me & I don't think I've featured them yet!

3 comments:

  1. i love everything so pretty shiny and girly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul! Unfortunately no VS in my country :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is an amazing deal, wish I would have seen it I was just there yesterday! I ended up going for their promotion so I could get a free sample of the bombshell fragrance. I love it and I'd totally like the size you got in your haul. I don't want to pay the $50 bucks it costs for the full size lol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis

Blogging tips