Stephanie Louise- All Things Beautiful: Beauty & Nail Haul: CVS, Walgreens, & Sallys!

Friday, June 8, 2012

Beauty & Nail Haul: CVS, Walgreens, & Sallys!

So I got sucked in. What did my CVS have? What looked good at Sallys? & was Walgreens able to compete...find out on this episode of "Stephanie Louise Hauls ...AGAIN" since I have little self control apparently!
 CVS Portion Pictured: Revlon PhotoReady Concealer in light, Sally Hansen Crackle Nail Polish in Distressed Denim, Revlon Age Defying Makeup SPF 15 in Shade 02 Bare Buff, Revlon Custom Eyes in Metallic Chic,  Maybelline Color Tattoos in Edgy Emerald & Audacious Asphalt.

 Walgreens Portion Pictured: Wet n Wild Chrome Nail Polishes in Steel the Spotlight & Penny for Your Thoughts, Revlon Scented Nail polish in Strawberry Cream, Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick in Tigerlily Treat, & L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow in Gleaming Bronze.


Sally beauty Supply Portion Pictured: China Glaze Nail Polish in Gaga for Green, Finger Paints Nail Polish in Art You Blue?, Orly Nail Polish in Androgynie, & China Glaze Hunger Games Nail Polish in Luxe & Lush.


Please remember to subscribe to my channel on youtube! The more subscribers I have the more I want to do videos & I have been enjoying them a lot lately! Also HERE is a link to my L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow Test, My CVS Mega Sale Haul from last time (giant!), & my much searched Maybelline Color Tattoo Eyeshadows Review with pictures...many pictures!

So what do you guys think? Does anything jump out at you? Anything you especially want to see in a makeup look or swatched? What have YOU picked up lately that you've been loving?

4 comments:

  1. Nice haul. I'd love to see swatches of the China Glaze and Orly polishes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I get back from IMATS they will be first on my list! Thanks for letting me know!

      Delete
  2. You got sucked in. LOL!! I really love the China Glaze colors you purchased!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I did...I did...& it was glorious haha

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis

Blogging tips