Stephanie Louise- All Things Beautiful: Travel: Showoffs Travel Bags (similar to Tili bags!)

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Travel: Showoffs Travel Bags (similar to Tili bags!)

So since Birchbox has included Tili bags in all of the videos/posts I've seen so far (I won't get mine till I get back, BOO!) I thought I better show you what bags I'm using my for my trip! In comparison, I can only go with what I've seen of the Tili bags, but these look MUCH more durable, reusable, & have the great flat bottom so your items can actually stand straight up!

I was sent a variety, here they are!
Wait, a whole bag devoted to shiny things & purple? Well you know I'm in!

I honestly like all of these, even the brown ones because my husband could use them & not feel "girly" which is rare when packing since I do most of it. I've had bags leak not only onto my clothing, but EXPENSIVE products as well. Such a waste! These have many uses in them as far as gifting goes too since I'm usually gifting makeup/beauty items to family & friends across the US.

Are plastic bags cheaper? Yes, but I've also never had one NOT rip on me! Plus, these just look cuter. & they have free shipping on their site which you can find here: www.showoffstravelbags.com. I'll probably use these to go camping with as well since I am consistently losing my keys, bobby pins, toothpaste...ok everything. Nature steals my stuff. Great to separate a wet bathing suit too!

These come with a set of bottles but you can also squeeze some of your own minis in there too!

*A sample of this product was sent for review. All opinions are my own.

4 comments:

  1. I'll have to check these out. I am looking forward to seeing if the Tili bags are durable..but I'm sure these are much better quality for the price compared to the Tili bags.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are really cute! :) New follower

    Cierra @ Sugar & Spice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! They really are! & not patterns you see everyday either which is a nice change.

      Delete
  3. I adore the designs! Pretty and stylish, its fun to have these.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis

Blogging tips