Stephanie Louise- All Things Beautiful: Christina Choi Cosmetics Review: Martini Olive + Black Forrest Eyeshadow, Jetsetter Luxury Gloss, & Contour Crease Brush

Monday, November 12, 2012

Christina Choi Cosmetics Review: Martini Olive + Black Forrest Eyeshadow, Jetsetter Luxury Gloss, & Contour Crease Brush


Photobucket
Whenever I check out a new brand, I try to get my hands on some original shades. Do I love nude gloss? Yes, but I also have quite a few! I like checking out colors unique to my collection & all 3 of the Christina Choi Cosmetics products I'm going to be showing you definitely are! Along with the Contour Crease Brush, I have 4 products to share with you & soon a tutorial perfect for a dramatic fall look! Swatches at the bottom of the post!

Photobucket
I really like the packaging on these, super sleek while not being your standard black. The packaging is also really smart, I don't have to dig them out. Just take the cut out on each side & remove it! The compacts themselves are also really sleek & flatter than a lot of other eyeshadows.Think more the Sephora brand shadows & less the MAC shadows.

Photobucket
Christina Choi Cosmetics Eyeshadow: Our silky smooth pressed eyeshadows will be your new best-friend. The collection comes in a wide range of pigments.You can customize the intensity you desire by using the products wet or dry. They contain vitamins C and E that hydrate and protect the eyelids. It is a non-drying formula that conditions during wear and provides amazing rich color payoff.

- Hypoallergenic
- Cruelty Free
- 100% Fragrance Free
- Not Tested on Animals

Photobucket
Martini Olive Eyeshadow LIMITED Shade $17.00
Khaki mossy green with a golden luster. Soft shimmer pearl finish offers an ultra-reflective finish.
Christina's Pro Tips:
- Use wet for intense and luminous finish.
- Great color to frame around the eyes as an eyeliner.
My Take: I love this luster shade, especially paired with a dark green or plum for fall. I love this as a base shade & it could easily be used alone because it catches the light so beautifully. 

Photobucket
Black Forest Eyeshadow LIMITED shadow $17.00 
A rich black smoky-green with golden shimmer flecks. A dual finish has both a soft matte base and a sparkling surface for an exciting, multi-dimensional effect.
Christina's Pro Tips:
- Apply wet for intense high shine payoff.
- Great color for a smoky eye or eye lining.
- For a liquid liner effect, apply wet.
My Take: This is definitely one of the most beautiful dark green eyeshadows I've ever tried. I love this as a dark crease shade & as a dark eyeliner in the outter corner. Seriously pigmented, just touch your brush to it & tap lightly. If you don't want to use it wet as a liner, use it to set black liner for a great effect.

Photobucket
Jetsetter Luxury Gloss $18.50
A vivid orange coral gloss with an opaque finish. This feather-light formula imparts superior shine and provides long lasting hydration in a single sweep.
Christina's Pro Tip:
- Dot the gloss on lips for a "stained" sheer appearance, then blend with finger tip.

My Take:  I am in LOVE with this gloss. You can see my camera rejected it a bit int he tube as it often does with bright colors. This is shiny, opaque, & the perfect color. I like it worn sheer or opque but obviously sheer it quite a bit easier. This is an awesome bright orange leaning coral...which has me yearning for spring again!


Photobucket
Contour Crease Brush $23.00
The tall tapered bristles are perfect for creating an airbrushed appearance to the eyeshadows. This long-handled brush diffuses color and buffs out harsh edges.
Christina's Pro Tips:
- This brush is great for contouring a larger crease line.
- If you have a small crease or creaseless eyes, this brush is great to smooth out color at the lash base or middle eye area.

My Take: I LOVE this brush!  This applies product perfectly to my crease area, not too much or too little. This really buffs the color in but also places it perfectly for a dramatic look.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Left to right: Christina Choi Cosmetics Black Forrest Eyeshadow, Martini Olive Eyeshadow, & Jetsetter Luxury Gloss.

You can pick up these products at http://www.christinachoicosmetics.com/ & check out their other shades. Some of them are limited edition so that is also something to keep in mind! I really love these shades & I honestly can't imagine running out of either eyeshadows, you just dot your brush in & you have amazing pigmentation. If you're looking for a nicely pigmented gloss or eyeshadow, I highly recommend checking these out!

Products were provided for unbiased review. All opinions are my own.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis

Blogging tips