Stephanie Louise- All Things Beautiful: Kiss Ever PRO Lash Starter Kit First Look

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Kiss Ever PRO Lash Starter Kit First Look

So I received the Kiss Ever PRO Lash Starter Kit in my Influenster Beauty Blogger Vox Box & it was definitely new to me! I rarely buy a full kit, more like bits & pieces, so I was excited to check it out.

Photobucket
This set comes with lashes, a PRO Lash Applicator, & Kiss adhesive. This should be everything you need! I alwas apply my lashes with tweezers so these were handy. I personally prefer half lashes if they look this dramatic. These are quite full! I really appreciated the adhesive/lash glue. I wish everyone would get on the easy to use applicator train. All in all, a great set for beginners! I think I'd like to try a bit more of a natural set next time though! You can pick this set up for $4.99 at Walgreens, super affordable.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis

Blogging tips