- ✦ See a beautifully whiter smile after brushing twice a day for only 1 week
- ✦ Specially formulated for sensitive teeth
- ✦ Clinically proven to whiten 2X more than the leading brand
- ✦ Contains active peroxide for powerful whitening
- ✦ Includes therapeutic-grade essential oils for whole mouth health
- ✦ Guaranteed to be sulfate-free (SLS free)
- ✦ Enamel-safe formula with fluoride
When you use whitening strips, get your teeth professionally whitened, or use some type of home remedy at home, sensitivity can be a big issue. My teeth have always been somewhat discolored & sensitive so this is something I have to take into consideration. I've been using this in conjunction with a whitening product (more to come on that later this week!) & have really been enjoying it. This isn't TOO harsh but it also isn't letting my teeth yellow at all. Has it made a huge difference? I don't think so. But with continued use...it will help you maintain white teeth!
You can pick up a tube of Luster Premium White 7 Toothpaste for Sensitive Teeth at your local Walgreens & at multiple sellers online including Luster Premium White themselves! It will cost you a bit more, but I really enjoyed it! I think I will pick up another tube & highly recommend it for others with sensitive teeth!
**Product provided in hopes of a review. Not a sponsored post.