Saturday, November 24, 2012

Nails: Two Cents Nail Polish from Sonia Kashuk Swatches + Review

Photobucket
So as I hear Christmas music playing & switching out my Fall candles for holiday ones...I know it is time to show you guys one of my absolute favorite Fall shades. Two Cents from Sonia Kashuk is incredible & fulfills my lust for copper.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket 
Two Cents from Sonia Kashuk: A rich metallic copper with a slight golden bronze tone in sunlight. Opaque in 2 coats.

This is love. Copper fire. Copper polishes were so in this year & being on of my favorite shades period I was psyched. But SO many of them were silver toned, too bronze. This is just right, not too red or too orange. True copper. This is a limited edition shade available from Target.

What do you guys think? Love it? What were some of your favorite shades this Fall?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis

Blogging tips