Monday, December 10, 2012

China Glaze Cirque du Soleil: Worlds Away Swatches

Photobucket
So I ended up only picking up 3 polishes from the Cirque Collection from China Glaze. I wanted some of the cremes but I just couldn't decide & ended up passing. I was most excited for the black & white glitter because that is so crazy rare in the mainstream nail world. The other 2 also happen to be glitters.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
China Glaze Whirled Away: A clear base with extra large white hex glitter, medium black hex glitter, & black long bar glitter. Seen here over China Glaze Four Leaf Clover. I kind of hate this. I was SO excited about this shade because I love black & white combos but man...total fail. For one thing, the huge white hexes are REALLY hard to fish out of the bottle. So tough. The rest of the glitter is uncooperative as well. I applied this multiple times because I kept getting bubbling. Too much base, not enough glitter. The glitters also didn't lay flat :(
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
China Glaze Water You Waiting For: Blurple, blue, & teal micro & small glitter mix in a slightly blue base. 3 coats.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
China Glaze It's A Trap-Eze!: A lilac toned white milky base with small & medium rainbow hexes. This is two coats. Application is easy as is color disbursement. Glitter finish. It will need a dense top coat (probably multiple coats) if you want a smooth finish. 

Out of the 3 polishes I snagged, It's A Trap-Eze! is clearly & overwhelmingly my favorite. I adore it. Water You Waiting For just wasn't as exciting to wear as I had hoped. I thought it would be pretty for winter like a water glitter...but it kind of felt meh. Whilred Away? Man let's not even get into that, I think I said my peace above. Although...BUMMED!

So there are my 3 shades! I urge you to pick up It's A Trap-Eze! if you dig shades like this, it is so full of win. I adored wearing it & see myself wearing it a lot all year long! Now to snag some backups...

What shades did you pick up from the China Glaze Cirque du Soleil: Worlds Away collection? Any of these strike your fancy?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis

Blogging tips