Stephanie Louise- All Things Beautiful: Free Jane's Addiction CD Thanks to Dobel Tequila + Video!

Monday, December 24, 2012

Free Jane's Addiction CD Thanks to Dobel Tequila + Video!

Hey guys! I know it is almost Christmas (seriously...that is TOMORROW!) but I have some seriously cool news to share from Dobel Tequila about Jane's Addiction. I grew up listening to Jane's Addiction so I have been keeping up with their new album information.Thanks to their partnership with Dobel Tequila, you can download their entire new album FREE! All you have to do is like their facebook page which shouldn't take you but a second. I'll also be hosting a giveaway for you guys (SCORE!) so stay tuned later on for that! Check out this exclusive video peek below & have a rocking holiday!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis

Blogging tips