Stephanie Louise- All Things Beautiful: Jurlique Hand Care Essentials Holiday Set Open Box & Review!

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Jurlique Hand Care Essentials Holiday Set Open Box & Review!

Photobucket
 Jurlique has rolled out a few holiday centered gift ideas perfect for the beauty lover on your list. Jurlique was nice enough to send one my way so I can show it off to you guys! If you love hand creams (why yes I do!) then you'll adore this set!
From Jurlique:
The Set Contents:
  • Rose Hand Cream, 40ml
  • Lavender Hand Cream, 40ml
  • Jasmine Hand Cream, 40ml
  • Citrus Hand Cream, 40ml
Key Ingredients:
  • Enriched with Jurlique’s Proprietary Biodynamic Blend of herbs and flowers includes Rose, Marshmallow, Chamomile, Calendula, Viola, Daisy, Pansy, Sweet Violet and Echinacea and is traditionally used for its hydrating and soothing effects.
I find packaging (especially holiday packaging!) to be super important. I mean, if I am buying a nice pre-wrapped gift...I definitely want to see what they're getting! I love not having to wrap it myself but I still want to see what the finished product looks like on the inside!

Photobucket
There's an outside sleeve with pretty red & holly background. This also has a green ribbon in the corner.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Beneath that is an engraved golden box which is just too lovely & definitely reuseable. This will also stay open on its own with a little ribbon. Great packaging.

Photobucket
The products themselves come in their usual boxes inside & then you can see the tubes. These are those handy metal-type tubes. I paint so I tend to prefer these, you can squeeze every little bit of product out! These tubes also all come sealed & have a handy little tool on the cap to prick it open as well. I really love the lavender one for night time use & it keeps my cuticles nice & soft too! I'm not big on citrus scents in general but this one is pleasing as well!

Photobucket
I love these hand creams & this set is a great value if you do too! This set is valued at $100 but you only pay $62. These are full-sized hand lotions & because you get 4 you could break them up or give them as one big gift! My personal favorites are the Jasmine & Rose...but I am biased since I'm a bit obsessive about both those scents!

What do you think of this set set from Jurlique? Are your parched winter hands looking for a new hand cream this season? What are some of your favorite scents?

**Products provided in hopes of review. This is not a sponsored post. All opinions are my own.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis

Blogging tips