Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Reviva Labs Hawaiian Seaweed Mask Review

Photobucket
When it comes to facial masks, I happen to be addicted. Masks help cure all of my skin ailments...from dry to oily & dull to acne prone! There is always something promising me that my skin could be just a bit better! 
Photobucket


Photobucket
Photobucket
From Reviva Labs: An excellent deep cleansing, normalizing mask for all skin types. Helps skin achieve proper oil/moisture balance. 

Photobucket

The Hawaiian Seaweed Mask from Reviva Labs is the perfect mask to keep your skin on the right track. While I need something a bit deeper when my skin is more acne prone or more moisturizing when it is ultra-dry, this is the perfect balancing act. Not too moisturizing or too drying this mask leaves me skin feeling just a notch or two better than before. I love masks like this because it makes your skin feel just a bit cleaner & freer! This is the first clay mask I've ever recommended for normal skin!

Photobucket
To pick up this great maintaining mask, visit the Reviva Labs website here.  Clearly I really like it! What do you guys think? Do you use masks frequently or only when problems arise?

**Product provided in hopes of review. All opinions are 100% my own.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis

Blogging tips