Stephanie Louise- All Things Beautiful: Starlooks Starbox December Palette Eyeshadow look!

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Starlooks Starbox December Palette Eyeshadow look!

Photobucket
So earlier today I raved about my December Starlooks Starbox & promised to show you a look using the awesome palette inside! I loved this look so much, definitely a fun Christmas look! It was just my hubby & I this year so I didn't play it safe! That white gold I adore so much was oh so lightly dusted on as a highlight.

Photobucket
 
I didn't take lots of pictures of this look, but I adore the picture before! I think it came out really well even though I just did some quick photos!

Photobucket
This definitely made me think of a holiday season rainbow! What do you think? If you get a Starlooks Starbox, I'd love to see what kind of looks you have created!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis

Blogging tips