Stephanie Louise- All Things Beautiful: Wet n Wild Sparkle 'Til Morning 8 Pan Eyeshadow Look, Review + Swatches

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Wet n Wild Sparkle 'Til Morning 8 Pan Eyeshadow Look, Review + Swatches

PhotobucketSo I know I'm a bit late to the party with these but I have acquired SO many palettes lately & wanted to really use each of these new Wet n Wild palettes! Sparkle Til Morning is absolutely beautiful & totally fulfills my shimmering neutral addiction. With the pop of blue/teal & the deep chocolate brown I find this palette really sets you up for a dramatic look, easy look, & endless combinations. This is a dream for makeup beginners because any of these shades could easily get together & make a sweet eyeshadow look.

Photobucket
Left Side Swatches are from top to bottom in the palette: shimmery golden vanilla, light shimmery cocoa, shimmery copper, & a bright aqua/teal shimmer. All of these are nicely pigmented.
Photobucket

Right Side Swatches are from top to bottom in the palette: warm champagne/beige, nearly metallic warm bronze, satin medium brown with cool tones, & a deep chocolate with burgundy shimmer. Great pigmentation.
Photobucket

I went ahead & used the right side of this palette for this eye look. I played with the darkest shade & did half liner instead of using such a fine brush or placing it all the way around. Just switching it up! I loved these, they went on super easy. They are soft & oober pigmented. I feel like this is one of those times when using a sponge applicator or small dense brush really helps. You can get fallout with these shades because they are so buttery which is why I prefer to use a denser tool!
Photobucket
Photobucket
As always, I wish I had the option of a matte shade within this palette but if you love matte you can look WAY back at my eyeshadow look from the I heart (<3) Matte Palette which is the same as Drinking a Glass of Shine. Indeed.

This is a Limited Edition Palette from Wet n Wild which retails for $4.99. I picked mine up at my local Walgreens.

What do you guys think? Did you pick up this palette? Are you still on the hunt?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis

Blogging tips